The Fast Lane Stock Audit Firm
TheFastLane Stock Auditing Service helps to systematically and independently examine data of businesses, perform a comprehensive stock take; record variances, verify the results, report on valuation, and adjust stock level for accuracy.
We audit stock of supermarkets, hypermarkets, retail, grocery stores, farms and other modern trade markets in order to help them manage their stock, check for discrepancies and to prevent the incessant increase in stock theft.
Research Shows that businesses lost several millions in stock theft and mismanagement monthly.
Stock audits are essential even in these days of computerized inventory, it helps trace losses that can not be tracked electronically. Other benefits of stock audits includes:
- Identification of slow moving stock, obsolete stock, dead stock and scrap.
- Avoidance of pilferage and fraud.
- Instant information of value of inventory.
- Cost reduction and bottom-line.
- Special arrangements for third party opinion, including for Agent warehouses.
- Reduction in gaps in present inventory management process.
- Track product Expiry.
To be the certified source of world class stock and inventory auditor in Nigeria and beyond.
To progressively redefine stocks and inventory auditing in Nigeria and beyond, employing technology and creating an efficient system that will reduce theft and provide stock accuracy which will interprete to increase in sales.
Goals and Objectives
Our goals and objectives are to:
- Conduct a stock audit that will ensure the security of stock.
- Manage product stocking inside and outside the modern trade market.
- Provide an adequate environment to ensure the interaction of supply and demand forces for trading, according to the clear, proper and fair trading practices.
Leading brands trust us for sustainable business practices
We have evolved in over five to ten years in the field of Stock, inventory and data auditing with distinct qualifications and certifications. Our team are clear leaders in their sectors with vast experience and knowledge in modern markets, retail, public and private sectors.
Co-Founder and CEO
Co-Founder and CFO